In this Issue:
- Are You Eligible for the Pass Vaccinal?
- Celebrating the Chinese New Year in Paris’ 13th Arrondissement
- Don’t Miss: La Halle Saint-Pierre’s Drawing Exposition
- David Lebovitz Q&A with the author of “Paris Like a Local”
- Be a Parisian Artist for a Day (or More)
- On the Hunt for Hemingway: Retracing His Steps in Paris
- Emily in Paris Season 2: Life Lessons with Sylvie
- “Made in France” Shopping Online
- The “Love Locks” Are Still Blighting Paris
- France Votes to Return Nazi-Looted Artworks
- Ridiculously Low Mobile Phone Rates
- Another Tip for French Residents: Livret A Interest Rate is back up to 1%
- Speaking of US Banks…
Are You Eligible for the Pass Vaccinal?
I’ve received soooo many questions from confused readers about whether or not they’re eligible for the new Pass Vaccinal, when they need a booster, etc. The French government has made a handy “calculator” that anyone can use to check. It’s in French, but aside from your birthdate and date of the last shot, the answers are multiple-choice and pretty obvious. Just in case, I translated it for you in my article along with the latest Covid travel updates. Read more…