In this issue:
- Grand Palais Immersif – Venice Revealed
- Renting a Boat Just Got a Lot Easier
- La Galerie Dior
- The Last Tango in Paris?
- Ducasse’s Choco Paradise
- The Famous Friday Night Skate through Paris
- Gros Bao: Chinese Food on the Canal St-Martin
- Landline – General Supply Store
- A Penthouse on the Champs Elysée for a Night?
- A Parisian Post Office Open Until Midnight
Grand Palais Immersif – Venice Revealed
Somewhere between a historical museum exhibition and the Atelier des Lumière music and light show, the newly opened Grand Palais Immersif – not to be confused with the Grand Palais Ephémère, this one is located on the Rue…