In this Issue:
- Covid “Pass Sanitaire” Update
- No More Paper Metro Tickets?
- The Paris Sewer Museum Reopening
- Solo Female Travelers Unite
- The Parisian Woman: Beyond Clichés
- Don’t Touch! Is it the end of La Bise?
- Video: Secrets of Paris Interview with Lost in Frenchlation
- Mysteries of Old Paris Street Theatre Tours
- (Re)Discover La Fée Electricité by Raoul Dufy
- Video: Daily Life of Parisians…in 1957!
- 40 Rue de Sèvres: from Hospital to High Fashion
Covid “Pass Sanitaire” Update
If you’re traveling to France in the near future and are worried about getting your French Pass Sanitaire in time via the government’s website application, a solid Plan B (that I have personally confirmed as recently as this weekend) is to get it once you arrive in Paris at the Pharmacie Les Filles du Calvaire (at 2 Blvd Filles du Calvaire, 11th), near the Place de la Bastille. [UPDATE: NO LONGER POSSIBLE SINCE OCTOBER 8th] As usual, I update the latest Covid travel news