In this Edition
* Understanding Paris: Two New Essays
* Classic Parisian Jazz Clubs
* How I became a French Citizen
* Vegan Paris
* Flight Attendants on the Metro?
* Specialty Shops in the 2nd
* French Films for Cold Fall Nights
* Centralized Taxi App Platform
* Volunteer Apero Thursday Night
* Spring 2017 Travel Writing Workshop
* Subscribe to the Free Newsletter HERE
* Understanding Paris: The Cartesian Method & How to Drive in Paris *
In case you missed Scott Dominic Carpenter’s latest essays in the series “Understanding Paris”, check out The Cartesian Method to discover the French transit authority’s clever solution to a multi-lingual problem on the RER airport train. And for anyone – whether visiting or living in Paris – who dares to drive in this city, don’t miss Zéro de Conduite: How to Drive I Paris for some useful tips from an insider…who may or may not have spent time in a French jail cell for driving in the wrong direction.
* Classic Parisian Jazz Clubs in Paris *
Looking for some low-key, late-night entertainment in Paris? Jazz clubs are aplenty in the City of Light. Scott w…