Inside this Issue
* Worried about coming to Paris?
* Spots Left on our August Travel Writing Workshop
* Carnavalet Museum Closing
* Will.i.Am Music Video at the Louvre
* Exclusive Champagne Parties
* Paris Running Club for Beer Lovers
* How do you say Stroke in French?
* Airport Hotel Rooms by the Hour
* Learning How to Grow Food in a Strange Parisian Garden
* The 2016 Secrets of Paris Tours
* Paris Events Calendar
Worried about coming to Paris?
If the recent terrorist attacks in Paris and Brussels, the current strikes and protest marches against the employment law reforms, or the crappy spring weather have you checking on your vacation cancellation policy, please read this article first.
Spots Left on our August Travel Writing Workshop
Bryan and I have just spent an unforgettable week with the fabulous participants of our first Travel Writing Workshop last week. You can see some of our group’s Instagram posts under the hashtag #ParisTWW. It was so much fun that we can’t wait for the next one! October’s workshop just has one spot left, but August has room for four budding travel writers. With Paris Plage, open-air cinema, picnic w…