Inside this Issue
* How to Skip the Lines at the Eiffel Tower
* Bathrooms, Lounges and Left Luggage at Gare du Nord
* Paris Museum News
* What Really Makes Paris the Sexiest City in the World?
* Unique Cinema Experiences in Paris
* Whimsical Jewelry Hand-Made in Paris
* Free Mobile Now Includes Free Roaming in US
* How Parisians are Helping Refugees – and so can you!
* Secrets of Paris Holiday Experience Package Tour
* Subscribe to the Free Newsletter HERE
* How to Skip the Lines at the Eiffel Tower (and avoid being ripped off) *
I know not everyone can afford my tours or custom travel planning services, so I wanted to share some of the information I usually give my clients to help them navigate the maze of (mis)information about how to skip the lines at the Eiffel Tower. Warning: I prefer to keep it positive, but this article also reveals one of the biggest scandals in the tourism industry today that no one seems to be talking about. Read more…
* Bathrooms, Lounges and Left Luggage at the Gare du Nord Train Station *
As the station for high-speed Eurostar and Thalys trains coming from the UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Northern Germany and Northern France, the Gare du Nord is one of the busiest of the five Paris train stations. Here are some tips to navigate the serv…