In this issue
* Happy French Labor Day!
* Paris Cemetery Spooks
* The Great War in Paris
* Vintage Films of Paris
* Orient Express Train Exhibition
* Hidden Gardens in Montmartre
* Paris Books & Literary Events
* Radio France Concerts
* Host Your Party at City Hall
* A Guide for Foreign Residents
* Advance Copies of Naughty Paris
* Secrets of Paris News & Calendar
* Subscribe to the Free Newsletter HERE
In case you’re new or confused, the Secrets of Paris Newsletter has been a monthly newsletter since 1999, but since this year is our 15th anniversary, I’ve decided to do two newsletters each month. As usual, half of the tips are written for newcomers and visitors, and the other half are more useful for Paris residents. If you would like to receive this newsletter directly in your email, just sign up here. If you’d like to change emails or unsubscribe, just click on the link at the bottom of this newsletter.
Happy French Labor Day!
May 1st is Fête du Travail in France, one of the few days of the year where almost everything really is closed in Paris, including museums and monuments. Most locals don’t plan anything more ambit…