In this Issue
* Adorable New French Concept Store
* Eyewear Made in France
* A Classy Valentine’s Gift
* French Food, Restaurants, Cooking
* Cinema Social Club Soirées
* Lost Something in a Paris Taxi?
* A Valentine’s Day Singles Event
* World Radio Paris Crowdfunding
* Bryan Needs Interviewees
* Where to Recycle Clothes & Shoes
* Assistance with Writing in French
* Stay Informed on all Public Services
* Secrets of Paris Calendar
This newsletter was emailed to subscribers on February 5th. If you’d like to get the newsletter emailed to your inbox each month, subscribe here.
So far 2014 has been amazingly mild. I rarely even wear my gloves, which is saying a lot for this frilleuse Arizona girl! I’ve been training for the Semi-Marathon de Paris (March 2nd), training in my awesome new stagiaire, Sheena (you’ll be seeing some excellent new articles by her over the next few months), and going through the tedious process of interviewing book designers, printers and app developers for the various publishing projects I’ve been trying to finish for…ever. February is a short month, so I try not to pile too much onto my plate, but one thing I’m really looking forward to is watching the new French animation film Minuscule, the adventures of an ant and a ladybug who discover a box of sugar. I’ll let you know how it is! …