In this issue
* A Big Year for Secrets of Paris!
* A New Private Cocktail Club
* Taxi Wars
* Hilarious French Language Mistakes
* Found Cameras and Memory Cards
* Shoes with a Conscience
* Cool, Collapsible Bike Helmet
* War Touring, Patrimoine & Wine
* Farm Tents and Tree Houses
* French Culture Insights
* Change at French Cash Registers
* Paris Events Calendar
* Subscribe to the Free Newsletter HERE
A Big Year for Secrets of Paris!
If you’ve been a longtime subscriber to the Secrets of Paris you may be quite surprised to find this newsletter in your inbox so soon. After all, the January issue just came out two weeks ago. Since 1999 the newsletter has come out every month, and when I was particularly busy, every other month. But this September I’m celebrating the 15th anniversary of the Secrets of Paris, and I’ve got a bee in my bonnet to make some changes. One of them is that the newsletter will come out twice per month this year. Do I have enough secrets to fill that many newsletters? You’ll just have to find out! There are a few other big surprises in the works, which brings me to the tours. As much as I love showing all of you the city I love, I’ve decided to take a break this year so I can concentrate on my writing projects and clean out some of the cobwebs in the Secrets of Paris website, which is practically a dinosaur in internet years! But never …