Inside this Issue
* From the Editor
* A Costco Near Paris: Worth the Trip?
* WWI Armistice Centenary Events
* Recommended Reading: Half an Hour from Paris
* Le Corbusier’s Apartment-Atelier Now Reopened
* Did you Know the Tram Goes to Orly Airport?
* My Favorite French Cleaning Products
* Subscribe to the Free Newsletter HERE
From the Editor
Typically November is considered a pretty “slow” month in Paris (thus the success of Beaujolais Nouveau), but there’s so much more going on if you have a look around, from events celebrating Armistice’s 100th anniversary and the vast showcase of healthy, organic products at the Salon Marjolaine, to Paris author readings and another fun “Expat Theatre Night” this Wednesday. Whether you’re a driver or not, you may want to keep an eye on November 17th, a day of national protest against the rise in gasoline prices, as locals are planning on blocking the ring road around Paris. This month’s newsletter has some car-free tips for escaping the city, including 30-minute trips from Paris by train and how to get to the airport using the tram. As usual, you can find the latest updates on Facebook and some of my favorite eve…