IN THIS ISSUE
* Changes Afoot…
* Half-Prices Massages? Check.
* First Sparkling Water Fountain in Paris
* Three Places to Buy Antique Silver
* Three Places to Visit instead of the Monet Exhibition
* Three Restaurants I Tested
* Foot Reflexology Massage
* How to Survive Disneyland Paris
* Interview with a Writer… in Paris
* Subscribe to the Free Newsletter HERE
So after 100 Secrets of Paris Newsletters, I’ve been thinking about changing the format a bit. Those of you who have been with me a few years are probably used to this by now. 😉 Instead of posting the entire newsletter online, I’m only posing some of the entries (with photos). That means that you, my loyal newsletter subscribers, get more information (and more secrets) than the folks who are just surfing around the website. Thanks again for reading; I hope you find some of the info here useful and/or entertaining, comme d’habitude! – H
Half-Prices Massages? Check.
Dealissime.com is a fabulous site for getting huge discounts on all sorts of beauty treatments and massages, dancing or cooking classes, theatre shows and museums memberships.
First Sparkling Water Fountain in Paris
If you prefer your water sparkling rather than flat, head over to the Jardin …